Senior Work Preperation Engineer
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Vivid resourcing are looking for 2 x Work Preparation Planning Engineer with extensive experience with Furnaces. This job is in Antwerp and lasts for a duration of 20 months.
The ideal candidate must have experience with the following:
- Must have prior experience in a senior position and a track record of supervising junior planners.
- Advance and develop resolutions to problems regarding the programming.
- Must have proven experience which shows knowledge of interacting the programmes involving engineering, construction, installation and commissioning.
- Track record of seeing projects through from turnaround to execution phase.
- Preparing organisational contracts, reports write ups, examining successes in the plan how long the potential duration of those will last for the remainder of the work.
- Plan for how to implement IT requirements. Also knowledge of basic Microsoft IT skills required.
- Experience with Roser Software desired.
- Must have worked with furnaces previously.
- 40 hours per week (60 hours during the execution phase)
- Able to relocate to Belgium
- Eligible to work within the EU.
Please send a contact number and a CV to apply.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.