Lead Integration Designer - Heerlen - Start ASAP - Contract - TIBCO/Mu
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
Lead Integration Designer - Heerlen - Start ASAP - Contract - TIBCO/Mule/IBM
Note: location Heerlen. Occasionally work in Utrecht. At least 24 hours a week at the office.
Next Ventures seeks an experienced Middleware Designer to work for its key financial services client in Heerlen.
- Can functionally describe an interface without reference to the technical implementation.
- The lead designer hereby provides a set of requirements that can be tested without further ADO.
- HBO + level
- At least 5 years of experience as an integration consultant
- At least 5 years of experience with platforms such as Tibco, Mulesoft, Oracle Fusion or IBM WebSphere
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer on an integration platform
- Well able to model data in any normal form
- Can support the test analyst with writing a test scenario for both integration and acceptance testing.
- Can describe a service in REST and SOAP
The lead designer analyzes the interfaces and makes a Head Design. Based on Head of Design, a developer can develop the interfaces almost autonomously.
The main design is independent of the technical platform used.
To arrive at a good main design, the lead designer performs the following tasks:
- Coordinate the architecture to be followed with the integration architect of the business unit and IT.
- Designs for the interface of
o A logical view
o A process overview
o Basic flow
o Alternative flow + error + handling scenario
o Exception flow + error + handling scenario
- Adjust or deliver the CDM for the interface.
- Delivery of schema definitions for the services and API's, both XML and json
- Writing mapping between data models of the systems and possibly between the systems and the CDM.
- Managing the developer for the realization of the interface.
All interfaces within the project must be analyzed, redesigned and then realized. This concerns Real Time, file and direct interfaces between a number of systems that will soon be hosted differently.
We perform a rationalization in the interfaces if this increases the speed of the project.
For the interfaces we use an integration platform with IBM Integration Bus for the Real Time interfaces and Axway for the file interfaces.