E3D Piping Designer
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My Client is looking for a piping Designer to join their design team in Rotterdam. My client is currently working on a number of offshore projects. My client is looking to engage this piping designer on a 6 months basis however anticipates a need to extend the contract.
Please see the details below -
* Experienced in Offshore projects within Oil & Gas,
* Petrochemical industry experience,
* Producing and maintaining Piping deliverables,
* Confident user of E3D software,
* Carry out 3D modelling & design activities of piping systems & supports,
* Provide technical input during detailed engineering of projects,
* Responsible for technical decision making associated with any given scope of work,
* Establish good working relationships and communication with discipline leads, department managers and clients,
* Previous experience in the use of AutoCAD 2D & 3D software,
* Good working knowledge of piping codes and standards (ASME, ASTM, API, ANSI),
* Abilities to extract 3D models to 2D. Please note only candidates eligible to work in the EU can be considered.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.