BPO Make to Order
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Linksap Europe Ltd
Our client, a Global Industry Partner with headquarters in Brussels, Belgium is looking for a Global BPO for Make to Deliver.
This is a thrilling opportunity to join a company right at the beginning of a new global ERP program supporting business transformation initiatives. You will be working alongside global governance experts and mobilise core team leads, to ensure compliance with the defined processes.
Expertise should include:
- Master's degree in Engineering, Operations.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Manufacturing & Operations (production management, bill of materials, quality, PM...)
- Additional certification in Operations Management (ex: APICS, Lean Six Sigma, ...) would be a strong asset.
- Deep business process knowledge of Make-to-Order
- Experience in an ERP implementation (key user)
- Process optimisation experience.
- In depth understanding of Operations processes.
- Project management experience
- Ability to visualize, articulate and make decisions.
- Communicate with stakeholders and work with multi location teams.
- Demonstrate sensitivity of the business from a local and global view.
- Availability to travel worldwide on a frequent base.
Please could you reply with your CV and contact details if you have the right profile for this position, and would like to explore further? We also offer a generous referral scheme here at Linksap, so if this particular opportunity is not right for you, please do recommend a colleague and we will be happy to pay you €500 after your referred candidate successfully completes 1 month.
I look forward to hearing from you.