Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Keen on contributing to shape the trend of how, where and when to work? Interested in disrupting business models? Flexible enough to work with and for a start-up?
We are looking for a Senior Facility Manager that counts with the experience to help launch such an initiative, but equally a proactive attitude that understands the start-up mindset. Ideally someone who has experience working in laboratories and understands the importance of hosting and creating a 5 star atmosphere for the clients.
- Hire, set up and manage a team of 5 employees
- Work on shaping the company's mission, vision and strategy in close collaboration with the business owners
- Create sales and business strategies, communication guidelines and advertisement contents
- Define and execute marketing-business plan
- Find and hire suppliers, service providers and vendors (from web developers to equipment providers)
- Build close collaboration with universities and potential new clients
- Being available/reachable in case of unexpected events or emergencies
- Managing and coordinating events, reservations, requests and invoicing
- Defining best practice procedures about the facility and equipments, handlings
- Adjusting and creating SOPs
- Business, Science or Management Degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Facility Management
- A true troubleshooting talent, who is able to deal with unexpected situations in a timely manner
- Good exposure strategic planning ( ideally marketing & sales )
- You are successful in building, maintaining and managing relationships with customers and diverse stakeholders
- Take-charge attitude and willingness to learn
- Hands-on mentality and pro-activity in developing initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and a flexible spirit
- Proven working experience in hospitality or pharmaceutical environment is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and German
About the Company:
It is a start-up that offers a shared working space with cutting-edge infrastructure for companies and entrepreneurs.
In a centric location in Zurich, the company, through his membership, offers access to office and lab space, equipment and staff and well as networking opportunities for individuals and businesses without having to carry the costs and responsibilities such facilities entail.
The idea behind co-working spaces goes beyond the costs, but it also fosters the exchange of ideas as well as collaborations between like-minded people. The shared office space concept is rising, particularly for start-ups interested in developing collaborations with similar mindsets
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me at (see below).