Oracle APEX Applications Developer
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Technology Recruiting Solutions,Inc.
Oracle Apex Applications Developer
Extremely stable Little Rock, Arkansas area company has an immediate need for an Oracle Applications Developer with strong APEX experience.
- 4+ years of professional PLSQL application and report programming experience.
- Oracle Apex application engineering and development.
- Bachelor degree (prefer CS, CIS, IT, Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.)
- Experience utilizing Oracle databases with 1000+ tables.
- Seasoned PLSQL database and application development experience using packages, procedures, pipeline functions, materialized views, bulk collection, etc.
Any of the following are desirable qualifications:
- Experience with one of the following: SQL Navigator, Toad, SQL Developer, Shell Scripts, ODI, Hyperion IR
- Work experience with very large ERP system or transactional DBMS.
- Experience having created complex PLSQL reports (Crystal Reports or other BI tools).
- Mobile & Web based application development experience.
This role will be doing Oracle Programming using Oracle Apex, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g & 12 c databases, TOAD, SQL Navigator and Crystal Reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Performing full application development life cycle including: gathering initial requirements, functional analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance & support of applications and reports.
- Utilize PLSQL stored procedures and functions within packages, triggers and libraries. May leverage Dynamic SQL, ref-cursors, bulk collection, explain plans, materialized views, Shell Scripting, and performance tuning.
This company is only considering candidates who are able to work onsite in this full-time, direct hire position.
GREAT benefits and opportunity for growth. Relocation assistance is offered.
Full job description available upon request.