Technical Batch Processing Operations Manager
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*This position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Technical Batch Processing Operations Manager.
Candidate will deliver data transformation for credit marketing services:
Account management, account acquisition, analysis, and triggers. Candidate will focus on continually innovating products to meet market demand, and creating delivery value as a competitive advantage.
- A manager with 2-3 years of experience who can manage cross-functional teams through the design, implementation and ongoing delivery in an Agile software development environment with onsite and remote team members
- Knowledge in the areas of Software Development, SDLC, Resource Management, and Process Improvement
- Technical aptitude and ability to explain complex technical capabilities and analytical concepts to business teams and leadership
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in business and/or technology or an equivalent educational and work experience with typically up to 7 years of experience
- Strong Batch Processing leadership experience
- Experience designing and implementing succession planning, high potential development, organization design, strategic workforce planning, change management processes, and employee engagement programs
- Master's degree and/or 5 years of experience in leadership, or related field
- Multiple years experience with Linux, Unix, SAS, Ab Initio, FTP, SFTP, and Big Data
- Experience in the credit reporting, financial services, or direct marketing industry a must