Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Optimization Engineer urgently needed for a long term opportunity in Den Haag, Netherlands location
The main purpose of this position is:
- Responsible for cluster and site acceptance.
- Suggest network level strategy (Mobility, interworking, VoLTE).
- Close follow up cluster swap process, issues and solve it.
- Hands on drive test analysis (L3 msg analysis).
- Build perfect customer relationship.
- Support P3 benchmark assurance.
- Task assignment and quality control for drive test activities.
Output of position
Criteria for satisfactorily performance:
- Clusters and sites accepted within timeline.
- Perfect network performance after swap.
- Perfect customer satisfaction.
- Good quality of pre-defined deliverables (Acceptance reports, technical documents, site KPI reports...)
The optimization engineer is the owner of swap clusters and sites in those clusters, responsible for all technical issues resolution, deliverables and convince customer to accept clusters and sites.
Qualifications, experience and expertise
- Knowledge of 3GPP.
- Creative thinking
- Ericsson optimization experience is mandatory.
- Being able to work in a dynamic technical project environment.
- Pro-active, initiative, accuracy and team spirit.
- Good communication skills, able to address and convince customer.
- Fluency in English is required, strong verbal and written communication is essential.
- Dutch speaking is preferred.
- 5+ years GSM or UMTS or LTE radio optimization experience.
- Swap experience with Ericsson system experience is a plus.
- P3 assurance experience is a plus.
- Able to work according to the outlined processes
- Able to create clear instructions
- Good planning and organizational skills (be able to work independently)
- Be able to work under time pressure and handle deadlines and targets
- Be able to work in continuously changing situation
- Be able to prioritize and translate these priorities into actions
Shortlisting immediately-interviews this week!