IT Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
IT Business/Functional analyst - 6 months - Brussels- (Belgium)
I am working directly with an international and dynamic client based in Brussels who is looking for a Medior/Senior business/functional analyst for a 6-month freelance contract.
- Build a strong relationship with our stakeholders to gather requirements and problem definition
- Provide end-to-end scope project development analysis of IT architecture impact and implementation cost
- Experience working in Agile and can act as a Proxy Product Owner to create, maintain, prioritize the product backlog
- Support the different phases and intervening parties of the projects
- Play a key role in defining the most appropriate data model and data migration strategy for the various solutions being developed
- Effective experience in ICT as business functional analyst or Proxy product owner
- Ability to lead meetings, achieve compromises and explain solutions to both business and technical audience
- Fluent in English
- Experience and affinity in the following application and business domains can be an asset: network and telecommunication, OSS/BSS, CRM (Salesforce), Billing, Order management
-Duration: 6 months
-Start Date: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.