SAP MDG Consultant Contract Opportunity in Stockholm
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Cyberteam
We are currently looking for a SAP MDG consultant with extensive experience of SAP MDG implementation projects to join a large organisation in Stockholm.
The primary tasks for the SAP MDG consultant:
- Responsible for driving the SAP MDG project from a solution design perspective.
- Responsible for planning your project activities and to anchor the plan with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for running workshops with both business and IT stakeholders to capture requirements on the solution.
- Extensively use own technical and functional knowledge and experience in developing the proposed solution and suggested course of action.
- Ensure that system environments are set up and configured in time for planned project activities according to the project time plan.
- Write functional specifications for workflows, enhancements and integrations.
- Plan and coordinate development activities performed by both on and off shore developers.
- Ensure timely status reporting, issue reporting and escalation to project steering.
- Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of SAP MDG
- Experience from full cycle SAP MDG projects
- Experience of working with SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA systems
- Experience in designing/configuring Fiori UIs, FPM UIs, BRF+ rules, Duplicate checks, Rule-based Workflows, DRF and other MDG technical objects
- Experience of working with Master data
- Experience of leading roles in IT projects
- Experience of planning and running requirement workshops with business and IT
- Experience of system configuration
- Understanding ABAP development framework
- Experience of writing specifications, such as workflow and enhancement specifications
- Experience of coordinating and prioritize development activities and resources
- Experience from large and global organizations
- Used to work with both technical and business questions
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
Please get in touch immediately to be considered.