NetSuite Consultant - Cross-Training
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Catch Resource Management Ltd
Our client is a growing start-up, who are seeking a NetSuite Consultant to be active in the implementation, optimisation and support of business cloud solutions with a focus on the NetSuite cloud ERP application. The successful candidate will receive full cross training to NetSuite which is currently the fastest growing cloud-based ERP software globally. The ideal candidate will have NetSuite or similar ERP implementation experience with a good understanding of the core Financial modules.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in the implementation of Accounting and ERP systems
- Strong business process skills in one of the following - Finance, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, CRM, Inventory Management, WMS, etc.
- Finance based knowledge of entity structure, chart of accounts, general ledger transactions, product costing, allocations, treasury, tax, budgeting, financial analysis, multi-book, accounts receivable or accounts payable
- Entrepreneur and business minded; you are motivated by evolving in a start-up environment
- Ability to work with all levels of client from end users to senior management
- Good communications skills - fluent in English and French/Dutch/Spanish advantageous
- Collaborate with Functional and Technical team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions
- Works directly with clients to document business requirements and translate them into specific NetSuite functionality
- Build reports, saved searches and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
- Establish test cases and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with core client stakeholders to ensure system configuration objectives have been met
- Manage the Go Live deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during this cutover
- Support the client following Go Live deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise and promote additional methods to optimise the system for enhanced performance
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or other related field
- NetSuite certification is a bonus but not a priority
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .