Clinical Trial Supply Manager
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Clinical Trial Supply Manager vacancy for our Basel based globally operating client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- University degree in science, engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of practical experience in chemical/pharmaceutical industry, 3 years of experience in field of expertise
- Good knowledge about the Drug Development process Basic project management, good organization and planning skills.Knowledge of relevant regulations(eg GMP, HSE etc.)
- Project/Study managers will be responsible for study supply leadership to ensure timely planning and execution of supply strategy
- Represent Global Clinical Supply as a single point of contact (SPOC) at trial level for the integrated Clinical Trial team
- Proactive in study planning and assigned portfolio
- Ensures to have robust risk management (identification and mitigation of risks and various scenario to support decision making process
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.