Entry to Junior level Software Programmer Analyst
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our very large client (house hold name) is seeking to add some entry level to junior level developers for large integrated enterprise applications. If you enjoy problem solving and Back End programming, we would like to see your resume.
The Programmer Analyst will modify objects and support the application configuration of all aspects of a commercial off the shelf application. In this role, you will take business requirements and modify the application using configurations and rules. This person will perform requirement gathering and analysis, perform application configuration tasks, reference table configurations, set up users with access permissions for various functions, application development for change requests, Scripting, software debugging, source control, application testing, preparation of implementation specifications and production application support.
Candidate must possess good understanding of different software development methodologies; both traditional and Agile.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree. Prefer the degree be in the following fields but not required: Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, mathematics
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Object Oriented development
- 1 to 2 years of application development and support experience
- Experience in Visual Basic .NET
- Visual Studio