Information Security Analyst - Policy and Procedure
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for an Information Security Analyst with our client located in Akron, OH.
Position and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge in excel
- Policy & Procedure revision/drafting for continued harmonization across locations
- PCI External Scan vulnerability assessment and remediation tracking
- Person must be able to inform other departments that they are not in compliance and need to be fixed
- ServiceNow CMDB clean-up and PCI CDE Inventory harmonization to one information source
- Secure Code training - identify potential new trainers, compile Akron & Dallas student population
- Must be able to coordinate and set up training classes
- Annual InfoSec training & Acknowledgement - prep work, work with Corporate Communications for timely launch
- Must be able to work with little to know supervision
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.