AWS Cloud - Service Delivery Manager - Technical
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by West London Solutions Limited
The Service Delivery Manager - Technical - AWS Cloud, AWS IoT, Data Platform, Landing Zone
The Service Delivery Manager - Technical - AWS Cloud will be responsible for leading the delivery of large, strategic and complex data integration projects.
You will work closely with project team members from onsite and offshore, our customer's internal teams, Business, and the client's alliance partners to ensure successful project delivery.
The Delivery Manager is ultimately responsible for the leadership, financial management, quality, and timely delivery of the project for our customer.
- Candidate should have strong working experience in AWS Cloud and should have architected 2-3 projects using AWS Cloud.
- AWS Certification is preferred.
- Working experience on Node.js and python programming language is required.
- Should have knowledge of IoT (preferably AWS IoT), Data Platform and Landing Zone.
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Chairing weekly/monthly/quarterly Service Review Meetings with the customer including preparation and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Work with customer Business to understand requirement and act as Proxy Product Owner whenever required.
- Participate in Design and architecture of solution and present to customer and Product Owner for approval and plan.
- Devise and deliver promotional activities and assist Sales Account Manager wherever possible
- Commercial awareness of competition and promote innovation to customer
- Drive the creation and enhancement of all onsite documentation (including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Onsite Staff Handbooks) ensure documentation processes and procedures are maintained in accordance with customer requirements.
Good to have
- Client facing and exposure to onshore offshore delivery model
- Experience in working in a global environment involving multiple development sites on various time zones
European - Sweden experience preferred