Dev Ops/Development Enginerer
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by E-Frontiers
Looking for Dev Ops or Development Engineer for permanent role based in Dublin City Centre
- Work in an Agile environment to create shippable software on a regular cycle.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the infrastructure required
- Make sure that CI/CD pipeline is intact
- Responsible for finding the proper tools and implementing the processes that can automate any manual tasks.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management technology.
- Give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience of coding in Go, Python or similar on Linux platforms.
- Experience of working with Jenkins
- Experience of working with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude.
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Version Control-such as GIT, CVS, Clearcase
- Argo workflows
- Build processes
- Exposure to OpenStack
- Experience of working with virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with micro-services
- Experience of working in an agile environment