Senior Network Technical Project Manager- Amsterdam
Posted on Sep 16, 2019 by Brookwood
A global telecommunications consultancy have an urgent requirement for a Senior Network Technical Project Manager to work on site with an end client based in Amsterdam.
This role is a 6-month contract with a daily rate of c£300, with weekly flights home and accommodation covered for international applicants
You will work within the Data Centre Technology function and will be responsible for managing the technical delivery of infrastructure and network workstreams of a critical program. The program is launching a key product across several markets and requires roll out of new data centre infrastructure and many complex network changes.
- Managing the delivery of new and replacement hosted infrastructure and environments from request through to deployment
- Own the day to day operational workflow
- Ensure technical and functional implications of project deployment/integrations are fully understood
- Interpreting solution and infrastructure designs and understanding high-level technical architecture
- Anticipate, manage and resolve project issues
- Administration and production of documentation, eg project plans and progress reports
- 10 years of experience in large enterprises, preferably within telecommunications and data centres
- MSP, Prince2, Agile methodologies
- Technical knowledge in IP Networks, Data Centre Networks, VMWare virtualization and Linux/UNIX administration
- Knowledge of telco/service provider BSS/OSS IT landscape
- Good understanding of cyber security standards
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then apply with an updated CV ASAP! Or feel free to get in touch for a more in depth discussion on the role.