Cloud Solutions Architect - AWS/Azure/Google
Posted on Sep 16, 2019 by 83Zero Ltd
Our client are one of the global Data Services firm with a portfolio spanning Hardware (Data Centre, Storage), Cloud, Big Data, Analytics and IoT. One of the core offerings makes them one of the first choices for Enterprises moving into the Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Automation & Container space.
Their Cloud offering provides secure hyperscale public cloud migration and infrastructure management. They are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Microsoft Azure Silver Partner, and recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers.
Their Cloud solutions enable them to;
- Leverage their data expertise to offer infrastructure deployments on a private, hybrid and public Cloud basis, and seamlessly migrate workloads across deployments
- Leverage their unique combination of IT and OT experience to help customers offer outcome based IoT/XaaS solutions
Due to this success and ongoing growth they are looking for two Sn Cloud Solutions Architects. You will be collaborating with a talented, experienced team, providing best-in-class solutions for extremely complex problems with the opportunity to work on the most cutting-edge technology platforms and tools available.
If you have experience automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems, this could be the ideal role for you. Their Cloud works with enterprise level organizations on some of the world's largest automation and cloud deployment projects and you will get to work with the coolest technologies throughout the process!
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers, drive AWS/Azure adoption and revenue - strong Technical Pre-Sales experience
- Be an AWS evangelist. Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS
- Establish credibility and build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- Conduct deep-dive hands-on education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
- Technical liaison between customers, service engineering and support teams
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid design and implementation experience with distributed applications and have significant experience in networking, infrastructure or database architecture
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Experience with on-premise to cloud migrations or IT transformations
- Experience architecting/operating solutions build on AWS and/or Azure
- Software/technology customer facing/Pre-Sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort whether speaking with executives, IT management or developers
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification or Azure Certifications preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and some of the most proven people in the Cloud space.