Head of Communications
Posted on Sep 16, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our client, a leading Fintech company in digital banking, is looking for a
Head of Communications
Your mission will include:
- Elaborate communication strategies with you team and advise leadership on messages and channels
- Manage the international agency network and lead the press office
- Create and review content including videos, speeches, social media, blogs or podcasts
- Lead the editorial meetings and manage the news and stories' flow
To be successful in this position you will need:
- A minimum of 7 years' communication experience in technical, financial and organisational topics
- Experience leading a communication team in an international environment
- Experience dealing with journalists as a spokesperson
- German or English native/fluent speaker, any additional language such as French or Italian are a plus
Does this trigger your interest? If so, please send your complete dossier to (see below)
I look forward to receiving your application.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.