SAP FI Consultant
Posted on Sep 16, 2019 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
An international company is looking to hire an SAP FICO Consultant to work on implementation projects, they are based in the Netherlands
- Participating in large Transformation Programmes, including SAP implementations and roll-outs.
- Taking part in SAP Business Blueprints, Configuration, Functional Specifications, Testing and Post-Go Live Support.
- Design Functional and Technical Specifications for SAP FI/CO programs, forms, interfaces, enhancements and reports.
- Identification of business scenario for functional testing.
- Documentation and suggest process that will improve efficiency.
- Stakeholder management.
- Supporting SAP Pre-sales activities.
Key Skills And Knowledge:
- 4yrs+ SAP FI/CO hands-on configuration experience.
- At least 1-2 end-to-end SAP FICO Implementations (Preparation, Blueprint, Realization, Test, Go-Live)
- Recorder and successful record in Business process optimization projects.
- Strong knowledge in in Cross-Module Integration.
- S/4 HANA experience is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master's degree.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong Business Process Orientation.
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages.
- Willingness and availability to travel 80% +
- Health Insurance
- International Work Environment
- Competitive Bonus Structure
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to contact me on (see below) and I will be more than happy to get in touch with you.