SAP Solution Architect/S/4 HANA
Posted on Sep 16, 2019 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Key features of the role:
The candidate contributes to the success of Client by taking on responsibility for a large, complex and challenging SAP engagement such as the (Supply Chain Management area, Order-to-Delivery). The ideal candidate is working as an SAP Solution Architect in the area of S/4 HANA.
The SAP solution architect serves as the conduits between businesses and technology. In general, the candidate oversees all aspects of a systems solution, including those that are targeted towards eg product life cycles and supply chains. Using his/her analytical and problem-solving skills, the SAP solution architect crafts adaptable, comprehensive suites appropriate for Client.
The candidate will work within the areas of:
* Business Transformation
* Process Optimisation
* Application Rationalisation
Key responsibilities include:
* The solution architect's job focuses on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes. The person's responsibilities directly derive from processes in practice: Analysing the technology environment.
* The candidate will direct solution decisions to complex client problems across the SAP landscape and throughout the project/program life cycle, providing subject matter expertise, and guidance on best practices, and with a strong strategic awareness within SAP market and associated technologies.
* Engaging with client in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a road map to meet their goals
* Creating innovative solution designs that utilise our extensive service offerings
* Acting as the guardian of the solution, governing scope, solution agility and the integrity of the solution across work streams
* Supporting and shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations
* Provide clear guidance and experience on leading practices and policies