2nd line Support Engineer
Posted on Sep 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
2nd Line Support Engineer | Ghent, Belgium | 1-year contract (+1)
Are you an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer, Dutch Speaking?
If so, we are looking for you, to join a dynamic and busy international team in Ghent, Belgium.
The 2nd Line Support Engineer, Dutch Speaking will be part of the Level 2 Support team which is responsible for supporting Office365, Skype for Business, Cloud PBX, Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management.
The 2nd Line Support Engineer, Dutch Speaking will be provided with the following L2 Support:
- Support in managing all mobile devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.)
- Support of end-users in the Office365 domain, and generally with mobile devices
- Standardization of the devices, i.s.m .; the subject matter specialists in the departments, via internal catalog and agreements with suppliers
- Document work methods in work rules
- Communicate with stakeholders (IT, business, end-user, suppliers)
- Report to management: number of devices, number of applications, use of Skype, ...
As a member of the team, the 2nd Line Support Engineer, Dutch Speaking will also participate in a standby duty (about 5 weeks per year).
Technical profile for the 2nd Line Support Engineer, Dutch Speaking:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Support
- Basic knowledge of Windows (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Good knowledge OneDrive, SharePoint online, Exchange online, RMS, MFA, OneNote
- Good knowledge of Skype for Business
- Good knowledge of Mobile Device Management principles
- Good knowledge of Mobile Application Management principles
- Being able to set up automatisms (PowerShell/VBScript)
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Intune
- SCCM knowledge
- Knowledge WAAD (Windows Azure Active Directory)
Very good knowledge of Dutch, basic knowledge of English and French required.