Cyber Security Services Management (PPSM) Lead
Posted on Sep 16, 2019 by param-solutions.com
Job Location: Crystal City, Arlington, VA
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret clearance.
Work in a fast-paced cybersecurity environment and lead a team in supporting the DoD DMZ Whitelist, PPS registry, and organizational inboxes. Monitor customer programs' registrations in the DoD PPSM Registry for PPSM discrepancies and support the DISA program and the DISA PPSM TAG Representative through the PPSM resolution process, to include processing PPSM Component Local Service Assessments (CLSA), Further Action (FA) requests, Non-Standard Boundary/Port Exception requests, and Banned Services Exception requests.
Maintain proficiency in information systems security, networking and infrastructure, and technical documentation comprehension. Assess vulnerabilities and appropriate implementation strategies for use of protocols/services and their associated ports. Use the Category Assurance List (CAL) as the authoritative source for ports, protocols, services, networks environments, and boundary combinations. Perform technical reviews of new and existing PPSM and provide assessments for boundary protection improvements. Analyze information and to the greatest extent possible, relate findings to the RMF controls so that risk assessments are easier to quantify. Review and provide comment/recommendation on exception requests.
- At least 7 years of demonstrated PPSM experience.
- At leas 5 years of demonstrated aggregate experience involved in implementation of the use of IP protocols, application, systems and data services.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in IT or cyber related discipline.
- 8570/8140 Compliance at the IAM III level.
- Configuration management experience within RMF.
- Hands on networking administration of boundaries and firewalls.
- Experience in developing and seeing completion of circuit accreditation packages.
- Experience with eMASS.
- Demonstrable skills in effective oral and written management, customer and team communication to include engagement.
- Demonstrate knowledge of registering PPS in the PPSM Central Registry and process all PPSM requests IAW DoD Instruction 8551.1.
- Ability to develop charts, graphs, and data visualization in PowerPoint.