TRUCK DRIVER CDL-A
Posted on Sep 15, 2019 by Humanics, LLC
Cleveland, OH based position offering a generous benefits package and a flexible schedule within a family friendly organization. Overnight travel required.
Our client, UNIQUE PAVING MATERIALS is the industry leader in high performance roadway repair material. With customers in the private, commercial and public services sectors, Unique Paving Materials offers excellent products and services that meet or exceed customers' satisfaction.
We are looking for a qualified CDL-A Driver who resides close to the Cleveland OH area to transport our product and equipment with the high level of service that our customers expect.
The main responsibility of the CDL-A Driver is to transport and operate equipment used in making asphalt products at various locations as needed.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A valid CDL Class A license
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements with TWIC card preferred, or obtained within 90 days of hire
- Prior over the road experience (preferably a minimum of 2 years)
- A solid driving record and insurable through the company's insurance provider
- Front End loader and fork-lift experience a plus
Further, this position requires:
- Extensive overnight travel during peak season (approximately 50% during a month)
- Punctuality is critical
- The willingness to work on short notice and be available via cell phone
- The ability to perform mathematical calculations and solve problems
- Professional communication with customers, vendors, and employees
- A high degree of integrity; especially in regards to safety and DOT compliance
- The ability to lift and carry samples, products, and equipment (25-70 lbs.)
- The ability to climb ladders and platforms to operate equipment
- Detailed oversight of his or her own employee expense reporting
CDL experience required with the Company providing extensive equipment and product specific training.
Our Company is well established and driven to succeed. We offer a competitive benefits package including health-care, a 401k retirement plan and employee directed dental and short-term disability plans.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer