SDET (Big Data & ETL)
Posted on Sep 15, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
$25 Billion corporation is looking for Test Engineers with ETL experience to work in an Agile environment and be accountable for all test coordination, planning, and creation or execution of automated test scripts for a Product Team.
Test Management Activities:
- Provide consultation on complex testing strategies for the Product
- Design, develop, implement and maintain modifications to test automation architecture and functional, mobile, or performance testing framework
- Lead in definition and implementation of direction on automation techniques and adherence to standards
- Ensure software quality via continuous and iterative testing approach
- Understand and provide oversight on the test infrastructure
- Create, consult and maintain an environment where Test Driven Development behavior is fostered
- Execute practical application of Agile framework components (user stories, scrum, sprints, etc.).
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities and SAFe Ceremonies (Program Increment Planning, Adapt and Learn, Scrum of Scrums)
- 4+ years of Relational Database Management System (Oracle, SQL, MySQL) SQL and Data Validation.
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data preferred
- 4+ years of Test Automation Development experience with open source and market-leading vended solutions creating functional, regression, or performance tests
- 4+ years of manual & automation testing experience of N-tier applications
- 2+ years of software development experience in Java and/or Python.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Scrum
Leverages Agile/Scrum-enabling test execution tools:
- Agile Planning tool (eg JIRA)
- Defect Management (eg HP Quality Center)
- Source Code Management Tools (eg Git, TFS, RTC)
- Continuous Integration tools (eg Jenkins, Hudson)