Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on Sep 15, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Senior DevOps Engineer
Exciting opportunity to work at the North American Headquarters with a global leader as a Senior DevOps engineer!
This position is a hands-on development position where you will be working in a fast-pace, agile environment with a team whose work is seen by millions. You will be working with a development and scrum team and your mentoring abilities and cloud expertise will be utilized to guide the team to deliver high-quality, high-performance, and innovative solutions to millions of users.You will review and develop cloud-based and on-premise solution architecture and drive the vision for cloud utilization!
If you're a true DevOps engineer with strong cloud knowledge, you will be in top consideration! This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-visibility team and to help lead an initiative that will revolutionize the enterprise and their clients!
This is a direct hire position in the Perimeter with an industry-leading organization. You will gain invaluable experience and work cross-functionally with enterprise architects to to deliver seamless customer-centric experiences. Excellent team, perks, walking distance from Marta, and opportunity to create solutions that will revolutionize the customer experience for a leading global organization!
- 2+ years DevOps experience with CI/CD pipeline and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonarqube, Checkmarx, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience developing and deploying on cloud platforms
- 3+ years with containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Linux systems (RHEL, CentOS)
- Previous implementation experience
- Experience with automation of code deployment through the use of containers
- 1+ years of experience with Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation or Terraform)
- 1+ years of experience with Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or comparable tools
- Able to script from scratch in Powershell as a minimum (Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc. preferred)
- Experience as a lead/mentor to development and/or scrum teams
- Familiarity spring framework, java, and/or nodejs
- Experience interacting with APIs to automate processes
- Experience working in an agile environment