Software Development Manager
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Software Development Manager - Relocation Assistance!
Exciting opportunity for a Software Development Manager to join a fast paced and growing SaaS start-up!
Breakdown of responsibilities:
25% hands-on in the source code (10% hands-on coding)
25% ensuring solutions are implemented properly and cross team communication/coordination
25% people management (1:1, mentoring, code reviews, etc)
25% hiring/scaling team, development strategies, and security
Enjoy this direct hire position in Midtown Atlanta with a profitable, highly successful and fast-growing SaaS company that offers unlimited PTO, weekly catered meals, casual dress all day everyday, and flexible work hours!
.Marta station within walking distance to office*
- 5+ years development experience (not .NET) - highly prefer Ruby or a polyglot
- 2+ years in a Development Manager role overseeing a team of 5+ developers (coaching, mentoring, weekly 1:1, setting goals, etc)
- Experience being hands-on in the source code source and performing code reviews
- Experience working with SaaS applications
- Well versed in Cloud technologies and architecture
- Excellent communication skills - ability to work cross-collaboratively with other managers and team members
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working in a small-mid sized or start-up environment
- Security best practices, threat modelling and mitigation
- Heroku Hosting Platform experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field