Web Applications QA Analyst
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Schuback Search Associates
This global company is in need of a Software Quality Analyst to join their team. This position is responsible for implementing and executing full software/systems development quality assurance best practices for a high profile product development project. This position reports to the IT Manager.
- Create, document, implement, maintain, and perform a comprehensive test strategy in a dynamic, and agile environment.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and report software defects.
- Document the testing process and provide status reports on testing results.
- Coordinate and oversee User Acceptance Testing from business users and stakeholders.
- Work with the Project Manager to prioritize system defects an identify the necessary software changes needed.
- Work with the development team to identify the source of defects and software failures.
- Develop and maintain regression testing plans to be used in future release testing cycles.
- Provide training and knowledge to other IT staff.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 3+ years of IT work experience in software quality assurance development and testing (manual and automated)
- Strong knowledge of web programming design, coding, testing and debugging.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Experience testing web-based applications, mobile applications, non-browser based applications, and hardware devices.
- Must have testing experience on an agile team.
- Experience leveraging tracking tools to document, analyze, and manage defects.
- Experience with one or more programming/scripting languages.
- Software testing certification would be a plus.
- Possesses knowledge of web development technologies (eg, .NET, Visual Studio, etc )
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.