Salesforce Lightning Developer
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Mason Frank International
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the team to help perform FLC development on the Salesforce
- Responsible for Salesforce product enhancements and defect fixes based on requirements gathered from stakeholders to address their Salesforce-related needs
- Assist with technical design and documentation
- Assist with UAT and requirement validation.
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years or more of years Salesforce Development experience
- Multiple implementations/deployments of Lightning at the enterprise level. Must have experience deploying Lightning, not just dev experience in a Pre-Prod environment
- 2+ years of applying Apex coding/development skills in Salesforce environments.
- Good understanding for Java
- SFDC certification required
- Bachelor's degree