Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
- Our teams support group insurance management for corporate clients. Our activities consist to develop and maintain applications specific to the Business Unit Life. The mission will be to enforce the team in the development of tools managing a new product Unit Link - Branch 23.
- Actively participate in medium-sized IT solutions by taking on: user needs analysis, feasibility study of new solutions, application development, technical documentation, testing and application updates to respond to needs and to the strategy of the business line Life.
- Perform analyzes of impact and dependency of functionalities linked to a specific program or application to clearly define the problems.
- Writing programs and other IT components, in one or more programming languages, of low and medium complexity, and ensuring their future maintenance to meet the needs of their own business line in accordance with Company standards.
- Test and validate the programs within their own functional and non-functional domain to guarantee the success of the implementation, in accordance with the requirements set by your the business line.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- .NET, C#: experience in development of applications (more than 2 years) -> must have
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Integration tools (SSIS) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of at least one national language (FR/NL) and good understanding of the other national language and English basics (technical vocabulary) - > must have
- Good problem solver
- listen to, understand and anticipate the needs of customers in order to offer them appropriate solutions
- Respect of the agreed delivery dates
- Consider asking feedback at the client about the delivered work as a way to grow in their job
- Team player: work well with others
- Innovative: like to offer new ideas and solutions while remaining pragmatic
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€450 - €600 Daily
€55k - €55k Annual