EMC Storage Engineer
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by L&G Recruitment UK
We are hiring for EMC Storage Engineer with one of our reputed client.
Job Title: EMC Storage Engineer
Job Location: Rotterdam/Amsterdam, NL
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract for 12 Months
- You are an energetic Storage DevOps Engineer with a passion for IT Infrastructure and a positive can-do mindset.
- You are a team player working as a core member of a multidisciplinary squad with end-to-end responsibility for infrastructure services in the Client Private Cloud.
- You are used to working with agile/scrum.
- You have a broad and diverse set of competencies that allow you to design, develop, test, deliver and maintain standardised and highly automated infrastructure services.
- You continuously strive to improve yourself and your colleagues.
- You have an extensive understanding of storage technologies, preferable EMC storage (VPLEX/XtremeIO/VIPR).
- We expect expertise in Scripting languages.
- PowerShell is a must.
About the Employer
The employer is a multi billion dollar global IT Services company which specializes in providing IT services, outsourced research and development, infrastructure outsourcing, business process outsourcing (BPO) and business consulting services to many global Fortune 500 clients across various verticals like financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media.
L&G Recruitment is a global talent acquisition and executive search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies.
This is a very urgent role. Apply NOW with your updated resume in Word format.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50 - £60 Hourly