SQL Server DBA - Technical specialist
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Harvey Nash Group
Harvey Nash are working with a major finical institution to recruit for an SQL Server DBA - Technical Specialist to join their team. Our client has experienced enormous growth over the last few years, and are continuing to build out their team.
What you will be doing
- 24x7 support for (Production, Disaster Recovery, Testing and Development environments.)
- Rapid response, delivery, and support.
- Fixing production issues
- Database activities
- On call & rotational basis
- Service monitoring
- 8 - 10 years SQL Service experience (2014+)
- Scripting: T-SQL/Powershell
- Database clustering
- Microsoft clustering
- MPAS (Microsoft Reporting & Analysis Services)
- DBA performance Tuning
- Someone willing to work evenings
- Life Assurance
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to learn more you can apply directly through this advert or contact Paul (see below)
You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 visa to qualify for this role. Given the tight internal business deadline on this project and the timescales involved in processing work card/permit applications, regrettably, we will not be offering work permit sponsorship for this role.