SAP ABAP Analyst
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Woodridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a SAP ABAP Analyst. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts. Ability to prioritize and be organized.
- Collaborates with business function areas to figure out system requirements. Makes recommendations, develop technical specifications and unit test plans.
- Evaluates current system to identify changes. Make sure that programming and software requirements meet business objectives.
- Designs and adapt programs, objects and processes to finalize projects
- Collaborate with all IT departments to implement new or changes to systems
- Provide continuing system and programming support. Stay up-to-date on new and suitable applications
- Perform functionality tests on applications and systems. Evaluate results and preform modifications. Engage in updates and upgrade.
- Coordinate the progress of projects/tasks. Analyze issues and resolve them. Communicate and collaborate work with management to complete projects.
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years' in SAP ABAP development
- ABAP programming language skills including OO concepts
- SAP ABAP custom design and development of ALV, enhancements, interfaces and reports experience
- SAP development tools, debugging techniques, performance tuning and WorkFlow experience
- The more experience with the following would be pluses: BTF+, HANA, FIORI, S/4, SAP Cloud Platform, FI, MM, PP, SD, or QM Module.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#JS13215 - SAP ABAP Analyst