Full-stack Web Developer
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by The Royak Group Inc.
Full-stack Web Developer will perform a wide range of tasks including the development of custom front- and Back End code, training of clients' development teams and troubleshooting. Software product suite is built for publishing robust content efficiently to many channels and provides a flexible API to easily integrate with third-party solutions and diverse data sources.
As a member of the team you will participate in development projects of various sizes for customers all over the world. You will play a central role in projects, guiding clients' teams throughout the implementation process and turning their needs into real solutions. Internally, you will work closely with other members of the professional services team, as well as the company's Development department, who delivers the company's software used in all projects, and the company's Cloud Operations team who manages our hosted environments.
Customers are geographically diverse so you must be comfortable working remotely and have a disciplined, well-organized approach. You may expect 50 days of travel or more per year.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or related field of study
- Knowledge of various Java frameworks, web Scripting languages and web technologies (RESTful web services, GraphQL, PHP/Twig, and other related technologies)
- Familiarity with Git flow, Docker, Apache SOLR and relational databases; experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with agile software development (having worked in a Scrum-based team)
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills are required.
- Fluency in Spanish, German, French and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Familiarity with the news media industry is also a plus
- A challenging job in an international company in which you will be part of a dynamic and inspiring work environment with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work with industry-leading solutions and high-profile customers
- Salary package will be commensurate with applicant's level of experience and education
- Company has more than 200 highly qualified, talented and creative employees worldwide engaged in software design, development, quality assurance, operations, project delivery and support. The company is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, and has offices in Oslo, Norway and Dhaka, Bangladesh in addition to Atlanta.