Financial Analyst - Sweden, Stockholm
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
This exciting global financial organisation is currently on the hunt for a Senior Financial Analyst in Sweden, Stockholm who will play a key role in assessing the financial impacts of strategic and market development activities. This person will be in charge of accounting, profit/loss and all related finance tasks being strong in financial analytics and accounting.
- Working closely with Sales, Product, and Marketing.
- Work with the month-end reporting/losing/providing commentary around discrepancies.
- Engaged in customer facing elements, new individual with work closely with Account managers and customer holders for enquires.
- Forecasting once a quarter.
- Work with global offices within London, Belgium
- FP&A mindset - forward thinking - scenario planning, forecasting, understanding the story of behind the numbers.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in financial analysis and accounting
- Strong planning and analytical skills with an eye for details and a financial acumen - reporting/analysing
- Finance Analyst background needed, exposure on the FP&A.
- Understanding of accounting principles Accountant is not what we are looking for.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and accuracy and to manage multiple activities in a short time-frame
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems and experience with combining and/or consolidating environments including multiple data source
- Excel skills needed
- Desirable - Hyperion, Oracle Financials, GAPP accounting principles