Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
My client is looking for experienced Product Owners for an exciting opportunity based in the Netherlands! As a Product Owner ALM Model Implementation you are setting priorities for the feature team ALM Models. You are in constant dialogue and agreement with the relevant stakeholders in the chain to implement new models and improvements. In this position you'll be the linking pin between developers of ALM risk models and the various IT teams. As a Product Owner ALM model implementation, you can make a difference by:
Making a difference
- Establishing and maintaining road maps for ALM model implementations and Stress Testing.
- Translate ALM model and stress test requirements into user stories (epics and features) for the team.
- Manage and coordinate changes in the chain of ALM related systems.
The Ideal Product Owner profile:
Storytelling, negotiation, judgement & decision making, and complex problem solving are clearly essential skills for the Product Owner.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- A Masters degree or PhD in Econometrics, Applied Science or a related field;
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in financial or related area.
- You have substantial experience in Agile working with professional IT teams as lead business analyst or as product owner;
- You have managed stakeholders in a complex organisational setting;
- Proven experience in developing risk models;
- Experience with the use of large-scale complex data files;
- You have (past) experience in programming of calculation functionality
Due to a high volume of candidates, we will only be able to respond to those who meet the above requirements. If you have not had a response within 14 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.