MS BI Developer - 3 weeks - 1 week Iceland - 2 weeks NL
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
Role: MS BI Datawarehouse developer
Duration: 3 weeks (+ potential 2 week extension)
Location: 1 week Iceland (all expenses paid!) 2 weeks Netherlands (Amsterdam and Boxmeer)
Rate: 60 - 70 euro per hour
NV: 1st tier Supplier to the client
Team: 1 Product Owner, 1 Architect, and now looking for a DWH Developer to check the engine' of the DWH
We are looking for an enthusiastic BI/Data Warehouse Developer who is up for this adventure!
The Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for the successful delivery of Business Intelligence information to the entire organization and is experienced in BI development and implementations, data architecture, data warehousing and Datamodelling.
Responsibilities: planning, connecting, designing, scheduling, and deploying data warehouse systems. Develops, monitors, and maintains ETL processes, reporting applications, and data warehouse design.
For this specific role, the job requires to work within the Microsoft BI environment.
Technical Tool Skills
- Microsoft SQL 2016
- SQL Server Integration (SSIS) advanced level
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) advanced level
- TimeExtender, Nice to have (Microsoft partner tool)
- Master Data Services, Nice to have (Master Data Management tool Microsoft)
- Datamodelling (conceptual, physical and logical) based on Kimball methodology advanced level
- Review requirements for the new team
- Uses clear documentation principles in designing and testing processes
- Supports and advises the team with and on their existing reports and tools
- Ability to perform performance tuning, root cause analysis or debugging
- Experienced in working within the SCRUM framework: Daily Stand-ups, Review, Retrospective and Refinement sessions
- Fluent in English (written & verbal)