Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Project People
Dublin - 3 month contract
This is an opportunity to gain experience working within a multi-disciplinary project team, in a fast-paced working environment. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience working within the property and estates team, the planning process and planning legislation which apply to the provision of telecommunications infrastructure.
The audit process will include the following tasks;
- Reviewing internal databases and files
- Using local authority 'e-plan' systems and An Bord Pleanála search function to source required documents
- Requesting files and documents from local authorities and An Bord Pleanála
- Consulting with other members of the project team
- Reviewing the Planning Act and Regulations
- Writing brief summary reports and making recommendations
- Weekly reporting to the project team
- Someone who is methodical & can work with a high level of attention to detail
- An interest in working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with third-party stakeholders (local authorities)
- Ability to review, summarise and make recommendations on the interpretation of planning legislation
- Compile and prepare clear and concise reports.
Please click to apply or contact me directly (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.