Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my clients are urgently looking for a Data Remediation consultant for a 6-12 month contract in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The data remediation, in short, will imply that (Wholesale Banking Front Office) teams will capture additional data from facility agreements/security documentation in a tool.
We are looking for several people to join the data remediation effort as part of existing Front Office teams (organised around clients by sector).
We are looking for proactive professionals to perform (historical) data remediation for the portfolios in scope. There will be supervision from more senior Front Office staff currently working in these teams.
- Understand how to work within a project team, performing project-base work
- Have (in-depth) understanding of banking in terms of policies, products and processes
- Able to read and understand LMA terms and documentation in a (wholesale Banking environment)
- Have basic knowledge credit structuring & refinancing
- Able to read and understand collateral valuation/appraisal reports in English (& pref. also Dutch)
- Typically have 3-5 years working experience in a wholesale banking, lending or credit risk environment
- Able to perform business analysis/gap analysis
- Required skills set
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Analytical mind-set
- Committed to getting the job done
Apply now for immediate interviews!