Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Imagine that you are working as a Scrum Master in a dynamic team, where customer- and employee satisfaction are key. You and your colleagues are responsible for delivering high-level solutions for the International Direct Banking (IDB) IT environment, which delivers on a 24/7 basis services to all customers and the responsibility for keeping IT innovation aligned with the fast increasing customer demand for Internet and mobile banking. All in close collaboration with our stakeholders and experienced IT professionals.
Making a difference
- You know how to handle yourself independently in stressful, complex and sensitive situations and have good prioritizing skills;
- You contribute to and facilitate an agile way of working;
- You provide insight in the continuous improvement by making this tangible;
- You always find ways to work together within teams and cross silos;
- You have the mind-set of being flexible and taking ownership necessary for this role;
- You are a proactive person with an inquisitive approach and a natural talent to influence people;
- You find your way in an international organization and are capable of being effective in a multicultural working environment.
With each other
International Direct Banking (IDB), the bank's "first FinTech" provides 15 years of digital maturity, experience in local/global deployment models, cross-functional expertise between the business and ITOPs, and stable Back End/flexible Front End thinking. The goal of IDB is to attract sticky funding to support the bank worldwide F&A portfolio and the activities of the bank.. IDB is positioned as an A-brand savings specialist and delivers an extraordinary costumer experience to attract sticky savings money at acceptable costs.
You are a good communicator in both Dutch and English (verbal and written). You always ask critical questions and you make sure all the needs of the different stakeholders are covered. You can be persuasive, when needed. You are detail oriented, punctual, logical and well organized. You know how to create support among the different stakeholders. Next to this, it is important that you recognize the checklist below.
- At least a Bachelor degreep;
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar international, multicultural environment as a Scrum Master;
- You are a certified scrum master and experienced in applying scrum in the IT sector and financial services;
- Ability to coordinate activities across locations and to multi task in a deadline driven environment;
- Ability to work independently and manage responsibilities with limited instruction;
- You are capable of acting both in a coaching style and applying best practices that you carry along;
- Preferably have experience in the Front End Domain like Online Banking, CRM and Analytics.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that the bank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that they aim to contribute to real change with their ''Growing a better world together' mission?
They do so in countless ways, such as:
- As part of a project with Humanitas, they are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order;
- They like to share their knowledge on sustainable, financial solutions. For example, they give corporate clients with a certification a discount.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? They would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. They give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, they offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
In addition, you can also expect:
- This position will require travelling for approximately 20% of your time between our locations in Frankfurt and Antwerp.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.