Issuer Services Operations Analyst
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Elevate Direct
An opportunity is available for an Operations Analyst to join the Issuing and Paying Agency/Common Depository team within EMEA Asset Services. This role involves facilitating the issuance of new securities and managing life cycle events such as income and corporate actions, across various asset types such as Euro Commercial Paper, Euro Certificate of Deposits, and European Medium-Term Notes.
* Issuing securities into the International Markets for internal and external clients.
* Ensuring timely settlement of transactions with counterparties.
* Accurate and timely processing of rate fixings from Calculation/Fixing Agents.
* Notification and processing of swift messages for securities life cycle events such as redemptions, coupons, dividends or corporate actions.
* Processing of payments to issuers and depositories in line with the relevant deadlines.
* Monitoring and processing of corporate actions, repurchase of securities.
* Preparing and sending ad-hoc reports to ICSD's and various Issuing and Paying Agents
* Respond to client queries in a timely and efficient manner.
* Managing priority work against key deadlines.
* Working with technology to deliver system and process improvements.
* Participating in various initiatives and project within in the team.
* Analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving and good attention to detail.
* Strong client service and communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and to work as part of a team.
* Ability to multi task and managed multiple priorities.
* Strong PC skills, particularly Excel.
* Third level qualification or equivalent by experience.
* A flexible approach to work and the needs of the department.
* Knowledge of Banking/Financial services industry.
* Dividend/Corporate Actions experience is desirable