Anaplan Solutions Architect/Project Lead - New York
Posted on Sep 14, 2019 by Henderson Drake
Our client currently has an exciting career opportunity in the CFO Advisory team located in the New York Tri-state area or MA.
They are looking for an Anaplan Solutions Architect and Project Lead to join their Integrated Business Planning (IBP) team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in and add value to Integrated Business Planning (IBP), reporting, and analysis software implementations and enhancements for their clients
- Assist clients in effectively adopting and utilizing Anaplan software by understanding goals, values, processes and requirements and converting those into IBP solutions
- Design Anaplan models using best practices for optimal performance
- Train, guide and help develop junior team members to be effective Anaplan and CFO Advisory consultants
- Develop, sustain and nurture client relationships as a trusted business advisor
- Manage project timelines and budget
- Up to 50% travel
- Anaplan Architect certification
- 2 years' experience designing and implementing solutions using Anaplan
- 4 years' consulting experience implementing EPM/CPM solutions such as Hyperion, Cognos Planning, Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics
- Prior experience leading a project and/or being point of contact with executives at client companies
- Prior experience leading and guiding a project team
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain professional relationships across functions and tenure
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and influence a variety of stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills, including familiarity with pivot tables, v-lookups and building complex models
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence, Database systems, Data integration, SQL and other data technologies preferred
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.