Full or Part Qualified Accountant
Posted on Sep 13, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary is dependent on experience, hours are 9.00 to 5.30 Monday to Friday. 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. Pension.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Preparation of annual accounts for partnerships and sole traders;
* Preparation of annual financial statements for limited companies and LLPs;
* Preparation of annual financial statements for charities and pension schemes;
* Assisting with audit work as required;
* Preparation of tax computations in respect of partnerships, LLP’s and Sole Traders;
* Self-assessment tax returns for individuals and partnerships;
* Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and computations; and
* Handling own clients and reporting to the management team.
Requirements for this role:
* Sound knowledge of accounts and taxation;
* A minimum of 4 years working in practice;
* ACCA/ACA or AAT qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience;
* Have a good knowledge of computerised accounts and tax preparation packages, preferably IRIS;
* Be familiar with bookkeeping and payroll packages such as Sage, QuickBooks, KashFlow and Xero;
* Good communication and people skills;
* IT literacy to include Word and Excel; and
* Own transport is essential as you may be required to travel.
If you fit the above criteria and looking for the next stage in your career please get in touch.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£40k - £47k Annual
£34k - £42k Annual
£28k - £36k Annual