Project Manager (Electrical Installations)
Posted on Sep 13, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be based in or commutable from: Wigston, Leicester, Loughborough, Market Harborough, Leicester, Hinckley other areas also will be considered.
£38,000 - £42,000 + Company Car + Company Bonus Scheme + Private Healthcare + Progression + Training Additional Company Benefits
Are you from an Electrical background looking to move into a project/bids manager role in a company at the forefront of their industry in a key role where you will help build on the continued success of the business?
This role creates an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer looking to move into a well-established company offering continued training and further career progression.
This well-established company's order books are full for the foreseeable future and there has never been a better time to join the company and help build on their continued success, you will work as a Project Manager within a key role for the business.
This role would suit an individual from an electrical background with previous project management experience looking for a long term permanent position.
- Duties of the role include but are not limited to: Manging budgets/bids, working on project estimations/
- Client facing role
- Working on medium to large scale projects
- Long term permanent position
- Project Management experience
- You will have an Electrical background
- Any of the following will be considered beneficial but not essential: Health and Safety, experience, budget management, electrical tenders/bids.
Project Manager, Bids Engineer, Bids Manager, Electrical, Project Engineer, Wigston, Leicester, Loughborough, Market Harborough, Leicester, Hinckley
If you are interested in this position please click apply now or contact Kyle Pugh at Rise Technical Recruitment