Posted on Sep 13, 2019 by Job Juncture
About the Job
In this design & development role, you will be trained to take ownership of a mission critical application that supports a huge piece of their business.
Major initiatives include:
Transitioning application from on-prem to the cloud (Azure)
Upgrading from C#.Net 3.5 to C#.NET 4.X
Will work with large data sets with heavy emphasis on SQL Server design and development as well as complex SQL queries.
C#.NET Developer - Buffalo, NY
Our Buffalo client is a leading producer and distributor of products and services consumed by a variety of industries around the world. There is a lot of room for growth in this multi-billion dollar organization.
Salary & Benefits
- $85,000 - $115,000
- Personal office - not a cube
- onsite gym, cafeteria
- variety of fun teams to join for extracurricular activities
- Tons of community involvement and volunteer opportunities
- Multiple insurance options including: medical, dental, vision, life, auto insurance, homeowners or renters' insurance & pet insurance!
- 401k plan (both Roth and traditional)
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- Other perks: Adoption Assistance and Educational Reimbursement
- 2+ years of C#.NET development experience
- Strong SQL Server experience including complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle database and development/Scripting
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Java development
- SSRS or SSIS
- JSON, REST, SOAP, XML or other data interchange formats
- Agile programming
- JD Edwards
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$105k - $110k Annual
$80k - $120k Annual