Salesforce Administrator/Contract/11 Months
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by GCS
GCS are working with an international social networking organisation who are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to work on their IT Operations/Enterprise team.
- The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment.
- The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform.
- The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes.
- This role is part administrator and part Salesforce analyst.
- The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with XXX+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades Manage salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with HR processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. The closing date for this position is
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.