Annotation teams coordinator
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Annotation teams coordinator vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Background as an operations coordinator
- Knowledge of SQL and mobile testing are a plus
- University degree in a relevant profession or similar education with a solid academic record
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Producing, troubleshooting or adjusting crowd compute plugins or implementing minor tools
- Setting up dashboards to track metrics and handle databases
- Planning test cases, running tests and determining the hardness of difficulties, fixing or reporting problems to the technical workforce
- Analysing labels as well as developing quality evaluation processes regarding quality management
- Providing training materials for raters
- Overseeing the project work ensuring deliverables like time, cost and performance factors are met within the schedule and budget
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.