Service Delivery Manager - Advanced Data Analytics
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Shareforce Ltd
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager with a technical background including applications (BI/DW) and hosting (Azure).
The ideal candidate will have experience of running mission critical application services for enterprise customers. They will own a complex suite of applications and Business Intelligence services and be responsible for commercial performance and delivery to a key client. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for leading commercial delivery within an ITIL managed service environment, working closely with product development and testing teams.
- Effective communications with the customer to manage expectation and demonstrate value, underpinned with regular service analysis.
- Taking ownership for the effective delivery of commercially successful managed application services engagements within an ITIL services framework.
- Developing and managing a cycle of service improvements.
- Supporting Managed Services pre-sales activities from a Service Delivery standpoint and scoping Managed Services engagements from a commercial perspective.
- Driving the further development and implementation of ITIL standards across the Managed Services function.
- Acting as the point of escalation for service incidents to ensure adherence to prescribed Service Level Agreements.
Focused on delivering first class solutions and services, we hire professionals from a variety of backgrounds. The desired background for this role will typically include pre-existing managed application services experience as a key member of the support function for a consulting or IT services provider.
Desired skill and experiences include:
- Strong background understanding and experience of modern tools Business Intelligence and data warehousing.
- Service design experience with a specific focus towards the exploitation of modern, cloud hosted platforms (Azure/Google/AWS).
- Background in consulting, application support and/or technically complex environments.
- Appreciation of modern software development practices.
- Exceptional customer facing support and proactive resolution skills.
- Experience in the proactive delivery of managed support services within an ITIL/ITSM environment.
- ITIL Certification, ideally to ITIL Expert level.
- Strong customer facing experience.
- Appreciation for IT service delivery within a retail/hospitality environment would be of distinct advantage.
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the EU
- Salary Offered: €40k - €50k on experience + benefits + bonus
- Base office location: Amsterdam
...Our client is the market leading Business Intelligence consultancy working with FTSE 250 companies in the delivery of cutting-edge solutions for decision science and predictive analytics