Quality Assurance/Team Coordinator (Machine learning)
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a leading multinational technology company in Zurich, in their search for an experienced Quality Assurance/Team Coordinator (Machine learning team).
About the team:
The department is an environment where software engineers and researchers specializing in machine learning have the opportunity to develop products and conduct research in the Zürich office, as part of the wider efforts of the company.
Solving big challenges across a range of computer science disciplines, with their research strongly focused on the following areas: in Machine Perception, our client use computer vision and machine learning to gain a semantic understanding of images and videos and ultimately build a "common sense" knowledge.
As part of the role:
- You will be expected to perform testing, troubleshooting, and coordinating functions while continuously driving and enhancing rating operations
- You will have the opportunity to exercise operational and technological skills
- You will be working with raters and research engineers on a daily basis
- Operations Management: monitor project activities to ensure that the project deliverables such as time, cost and performance parameters are met within the stipulated schedule and budgeted cost.
- Knowledge Management: develop necessary training materials for raters
- Quality Management: analyze labels and develop quality evaluation processes
- Run tests, design test cases, determine the severity of problems; troubleshoot, resolve or report to appropriate technical staff to determine root cause analysis and correction
- Communicate on operations progress
- Develop dashboards to track daily metrics, and manage databases
- Troubleshoot, create, or modify crowd compute plugins or implement small tools
You bring with you:
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- Over 2 years of previous experience as operations coordinator or quality assurance analyst
- Good experience in performing testing, troubleshooting and coordinating functions
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment in a fast-paced environment
- SQL skills
- Mobile testing skills
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application.