Senior Change Monitoring Analyst
Posted on Sep 12, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. Change Monitoring Analyst. This role is revolved around Change monitoring in Cloud AWS. This person needs to have experience with cloud formation template creation and configuration, with use of tools like Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, AWS Config, Elasticsearch, and cloud formation drift. For this role, our client wants someone with ITIL certification or other cloud related certifications. This role will be focusing on doing testing, reviewing logs, discovery of changes, and infrastructure changes, while coming up throughout their career working with ServiceNow or other change management.
- Work with teams on project implementation with minimal oversight
- Track and report progress and blockers to program management
- Collaborate with teams and share relevant information with those impacted by decisions or dependencies.
- Directly managing all aspects of the project life cycle, working with project team as well as business and IT partners to oversee all phases/iterations of a project.
- Manage assigned projects and activities from initiation to close-out
- Support the management and planning of all project components including (but not limited to): scope management, development and management of work plans.
- Rigorously managing scope, schedule and budget to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost and quality parameters
- Should be able to facilitate discussion and alternatives or different approaches
- Leverage data and project status to measuring & monitoring progress
- Experience in Change Monitoring in cloud AWS (Amazon web Services). Need to have some working experience in cloud formation template creation and configuration and usage of tools like cloudtrail, cloudwatch, AWA Config, Elasticsearch (ELK stack), cloud formation drift etc.
- Understand ITIL change management Process and Governance
- Knowledge and some experience in using serviceNow, Jira
- Technology savvy. Understand basic technology in Unix, windows, Middleware, database, network, security etc.,
- 2 - 4 years of managing technology projects, as a project manager from initiation to implementation
- Demonstrated ability to report on project level plans to Technical and Business partners (from staff level to Executives)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar technical degree and/or equivalent experience
Keys to Success in this Role
- Manage 1-2 projects simultaneously, being able to effectively manage the defined scope, schedule, resources and budget end to end
- Build trusted relationships with the team, business areas and other key partners
- Being able to effectively manage and prioritize projects and tasks and manage risks around them